Saturday, September 1, 2007

Meow 104.8 FM


Now this is not a eilogue to my previous Cat related blog..

an avid radio listener(in patches so to say),I am a big fan of Vandy frm the "just for you" fame on FM rainbow..It used to be a must listen for me every afternoon after coming from school in the heydayz..bt fter comin to coll i hvnt followed it much ..only on holidayz do i get the time to listen to all those familiar pseudonyms on it.

newayzz globalization has hit radio too with a spurt of fm channels coming along..

Recently I happened to hear Meoww..its insanely stupid in its content and asks every new caller to say meow in the strt and in the end..and the person conducting this is (I'm sure) all happy and Gay.Like last night he was asking all the girls 5 things they want in their guyz...and believe me all the girls completely bedazzled me..I wish their wishes are fulfilled as done in Bedazzled by Liz Hurley;) or they will have to marry five guys to get all these qualities like Panchali and get to be called a Sl**..Believe me all the qualities are highly unrealistic and they should realize tht they are not tht perfect to deserve so much..Waise I am thinking of calling them up as a girl and sayin that i need a guy who can wash clothes,make food,clean the home,make money and.....I think I am getting a little to anti-feminist so I will let you judge.Infact I will end with Meow

4 comments:

Sach1 said...

dnt run those horses 2 much else evrythng will bcm 2 complicated!
:)

Rohit Agarwal said...

meow

Unknown said...

you are stupid

Unknown said...

@soumi
nd u r stupid enuf to post then;)