Sunday, October 12, 2008

saccha pyaar @3-4 girls

now I never thought abt this..I ws talking to one friend wen he said ki use 3 ladkiyon se saccha pyaar ho gaya hai..and I was like ki handle kaise karta hoga(instead of asking is this possible that 3 girls se "saccha pyaar") ..anywayz I also had to ask ki if they knew each other..thank god that they were all in different cities:))
anywayz a friend of mine ws asking if I had something interesting going in my life ...and i ws like in a tp(=timepass) statement said "3-4 se saccha pyaar"
now apparently that irked things up since how ccan sachcha pyaar be with 3-4 ..and how is it not decided...now instead of talking that how am I not decided on the no. of girls I am in love with the talk was more abt the surety if that no. is not going to increase..Talk digressed to the fundamental subject of that if it possible to love more than 1 person..now there is the mythological case of Draupadi loving 5 guyz..first upheld religion..second upheld sharpness and also very gud archer..third ws all strength..and 4 and 5th were gud enuf kinds..
Also then we have Krishna who had loads of fun..;)
But the more important question is it possible to love more than one person..I think you can admire the beauty /or something of more than one person and you can like also..but love is a more subtle thing ..
I really dont know how to end this but I dont think there is an end to this so ...

No comments: