Sunday, November 9, 2008

thought for the moment

Now this is dedicated to one of my very gud friends...(I refrain from using "best friend" since I think that all my gud friends are my best friends..and I generally cant distinguish..)
Moving on....I have this habit that I try to learn one good habit from every friend i make or know...it can be anything...It can be how to talk well of others...or refraining from negative thoughts/talk....pragmatism...how not to make others yearn for you to say and instead just say ....
This one is dedicated to the friend who made me learn a couple of things...amongst them the prime thing is Sunsigns...Ok..now you may think how is this gud/bad...bt lemme begin to talk ...I made this friend iin the last days of my school...I wrote in this friend's slam book at the end of the school days my bday and other random stuff..
anywayz cut to the point i meet this person after more than 4 years ..and the person remembers my sunsign...which tells my bday in a 30 day range....like rough idea of the month it is..
and bloody me dint even know which half of the year (that wud have been the precision of 180 dayz to the very least..)..so till that point I never used to feel the need to remember anyone's bday and was pretty cold-blooded about my bday too..bt i felt so nice and good that I decided to remember the bday of every friend i make and I also nowadayz make a point to remember the sunsign and the various stuff related to that...and discussing with this friend(before this i used to give a damn to all the hororscopes and sunsign talk..which i think is pretty crap even now..)...but i learnt that people appreciate it if u know and also cud make a gud talking point...
anywayz i am listening to these song ...halifax's straight up and def leppard's hysteria.

No comments: