Monday, February 16, 2009

sm1 dreams of....

Well this is the year of the ox..and I am an ox by the chinese calender..it has been my status for past smtime now on my gtalk...so u can check that out
i just remember what dream i had last night
aaj kal bahut tension mein hoon..
when it's like that, i remember all my dreams
previous night ka bhi yaad aa gaya hai
I'm kind of younger, and living at my old (ground floor apartment) house in Chandigarh
and there are suddenly like 5 tigers approaching
to attack me
i run for the kitchen and then fight them by knives
by dodging them through the small doors (small house)
nd when they are killed, 4-5 more come..
and fro some reason, at the back of my head, there is a constant thought that this is some kind of curse and they will keep coming
I dont knw wat to do and i dont knw where to hide...

I need sm helppppp

1 comment:

pyrole said...

Bulls aur Bears ke beeech mein rahega to aise hi sapne ayenge :)