Sunday, February 28, 2010

Black and white

well i have not as yet decided the topic of this blog..well smthing came up to my mind a few dayz back...I dont knw if i have mentioned it before or not bt I am a Gemini..So a typical two-face with mood swings ..mood swings is smthing i have been able to restrict for quite smtime..bt two-facedness has become a self-fulfilling prohecy to me..I act as I deem fit and as I wish..a friend pointed out to me being too philosophical..Bt i luv philosophy ..the way it jst makes things remain grey and the fact tht u cant really tell the answer to everything...Though I alwayz want clarity and things to be black and white...The best thing about my job is tht the performance is all white and black..there is nothing right and nothing wrong..u can see watever u do in front of you...
i think i will jst put the title as black and white..

No comments: