Wednesday, June 9, 2010

war time

I have always had a fascination with wars..World War I and WW II ...when people said that there will be world war III in 1999 (as predicted by Nostradamus), i was very happy.We will be able to watch the war live on TV..
i have been reading a lot of quotes on wars of late...the best that I have liked are...."there shall be peace even we have to fight for it"..I found an interesting blog...diary of a white indian housewife....the girl is a damsel i have to agree...on all counts..gives a very new perspective as the name suggest....this is turning into a nightmarish blogging..random thoughts .....well today i am supporting germany ....my favorite country besides Spain..and Argentina(only because of Messi and the lovely girls that originate in the south-american country...)
whateve...

No comments: