Saturday, October 20, 2012

Swedish House Mafia - Save the world One Last time

So this year is turning up to be quiet a thing for me on the musical front. Attended David Guetta ( and a surprise visit by Akon) ..and now Swedish House Mafia's One Last Tour....and that too at Mahalakshmi Race Course..I think these guys are doing a super job by getting them in our very own Mumbai..
Kudos Nikhil Chinnappa and Submerge..Have been Nikhil's fan since around 10-12 years atleast!

http://sunburn.in/onelasttour/
http://www.onelasttour.com/home/

This year has been awesome music wise, but the last was a bit of disaster as I got a couple of my teeth broken on Christmas party while dancing away in London..

People there are still tickets left....i dont need to say more!!!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its my at the start all together to post on this forum,neutral wannat reap some friends here.if its not allowed to post on this food,please strike out this thread.Nice to adjoin you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice to share my love is wonderful to tell you that a healthy green gives you the best Organic vitamins, herbal remedies and organic supplements.
sales training Sydney

Anonymous said...

I am glad I found this blog. Brilliant and wonderful job.
retail sales training sydney

Anonymous said...

I think you have much more great information like this to share with us and so I am waiting for that information.
buy k25 online

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job ...
sales training

Anonymous said...

You provided a valuable service to the community. Thank you for doing such a great job all these years.
sales consultancy sydney

Anonymous said...

The idea behind this article is excellent, Thanks for sharing.
retail consultancy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your post, I like this post very much.
Sales coaching Sydney

buy codeine online said...

Information you shared is really awesome and I really shared this with my friends too.

buy ritalin online said...

I dont know how you get this kind of stuff but its great to share with us.

buy valium roche said...

I dont know how you get this kind of stuff but its great to share with us.