Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Spooky Mulder or spooky Shivam

There are good dreams and then there are bad dreams..there are sugar dreams and there are not so sugar dreams..there are normal dreams and not so normal(paranormal).

lets strt off with good and bad dreams ..now anything i say will be cliched.so i will shut up on tht

sugar dreams are those in which u dream abt the girl of ur dreams//mayb the school crush ..or the girl u met in those last days of school:)

then there are non sugar dreams..like smtimes i get infact many times smtimes.I had one a recurring one in which my karate sir is chasing me as a werewolf.I am running and scampering for my life.Then I smhow manage to get apst a door in a shop and lock myself up.Bt the scratches by the werewolf on the door keep scaring me.Now I hav this funny habit tht i know what i am dreaming of so i actually try to control them i.e. my dream abt the karate sir always end at this point where i hear the scratches on the door..
similarly its almost like whenever i am going to die in my dreams or hav the sword hanging by my head ,I jump to the next dream.
A few dayz back I ws going frm my hostel to the hostel gate of college at arnd 10 am.Then the skies became dark and the clouds were staring at me in weird shapes of sm kind of faces as if trying to tell me smthing like a omen or smthing.As i was approaching the hostel gate the person who ws going alongside me got scared since he cudnt see the faces bt ws scared of the weather sinceit hd turned really stormy.Then as i reached the gate the wind try to blow me away it ws a real big storm.I smhow held on to a a pole on the grnd.and I ws lying down facing the winds.I was thinking I would be blown away and smashed to pieces bt then I kept holding on.Then though I woke up like my funny habit so I dont know the end.
There are normal dreams then which we dream of regularly and their are paranormal dreams.
I would say tht I hav alsways been scared of ghosts.Even during my childhood wen i used to watch such movies (in broad daylight),it used to scare me off.My siister sititng besides me would keep on laughing .I dont know on me or the ghosts:)Bt nowadayz I am not scared of them since i adopted the approach of laughing at them long time back so the it held back my fear(it used to be more of a show then bt now I dont get scared)Past sm time I hav been hooked to supernatural series and x-Files so I hav developed a good bit of interest in it.I wouldnt mind being called spooky shivam like the x-files protagonist;)
I do get spooky dreams bt they are harmless since they are really manifestations of my mind ,actually manipulations of the supernatural series.So I almost always solve the cases in them.
I really like people who remember their dreams a lot ,becoz it tels a lot abt their subconscious thought.

2 comments:

Sach1 said...

good way to sum up all those voices that you have in your head and then putting them so straight and not abruptly :-)

Rohit Agarwal said...

jst wen i thot tht the blogger was dead... here cometh another masterpiece