Sunday, July 22, 2007

What I have done


Oh you have to watch the movie "Xformers".I watched a downloaded version and am impressed.I will admit that I had never heard about its animation series So there wasn't any real baggage involved either side of the coin.But this one rocks.The plot moves fast and the way the gadgets change :the speed and the style is simply Awe-wait for it-Some.and it just overwhelmed me and everyone else! There was never a dull moment, the acting was first-rate and the seamlessness of the Computer Generated Imagery and live action was taken to another level.The plot is similar to the terminator series but the effects are much much better.When I first saw its trailor I thought that it would be like t-3 (just plain fight and nothing more),but the real movie has got me addicted.
The coolest one is one in which the fighter plane is going to land and it changes it shapes during the landing which is just so perfect and stylish.
Plus they have plugged in two hot girls and the plot looks so complete.
Lastly the the title is so chosen since the title track of the movie is this Linkin Park single.

2 comments:

Rohit Agarwal said...

Its official... "Xformers" sucks... even worse than "Alien vs. Predator"... just a small tip to Steven... stop making movies in which two technologically-advanced alien civilizations fight each other out on Earth... and the worst part is humans taking the sides of one of the two...

PS: bots canNOT have emotions

Sach1 said...

u must b wishing hard that Steven was an elec engg @ IIT D itself..hai na ??