Monday, May 12, 2008

life @ 8

8 things I am passionate about...
Travelling
outdoor Sports+card games+racket games(-tennis since i am nt gud at it)
Adventure sports
Love ;)
Being an Indian ..and no regionalism,casteism,racism,religion..purely indian..
Life
Music
Maths

8 things I want to do before I die...(I am compiling 101 to do list..)
Tell Mom that I love her the most
Make Dad reach cloud No.9 b’coz of me
Travel a lot
time pass
Hug all the people I love
Die a proud Indian after having done smthing for my country
To actually say "I love you"..to My Type of Girl
Call all the friends whom I havnt talked with due to some misunderstanding or my EGO...

My 8 super dialogues..
Ho gaya..bas ab shanti se baith jaa..
pata hai nahi fir bhi bolna hai..
come on ..u can do better..
wtf
u r so cool...
gud one man..
apan kidhar jaa rahe hai aaj fir..
kaem cho..(started using this one of late..)

8 movies I could watch to over and over again...
RHTDM(describes My Type of Girl...)
Before sunset/before sunrise
Serendipity
Tridev/all 90's Hindi movies
Swades
DCH
When Harry met Sally
Notting Hill

8 cities I want to visit or keep visiting again
Paris
London
Vienna
Berlin
Sydney
Mauritius
Cape Town
any Che Guevera city(where he did his motorcycle ride..)

2 comments:

Sach1 said...

gud 1 ;)
waise d 8th thing 2 do b4 u die shall b done asap...or u might loose sum gud frnds like ME

Unknown said...

@sachi
ggl :P