Thursday, January 8, 2009

....the making of a heartattack..

in the last few dayz ..i.e. this week i realized how people can so easily get a heartattack/heartfail when they make a big loss and want to escape all the ignominy..
Lemme strt from the begining ...I am a crude oil trader..and man ..crude oil is volatile..the way it moves ..i jst luv it..
uptil last month when my P/L (profit/loss) statment used to move ..i used to enjoy it ..but coming bcak this year ..this is also giving me heart burns...last two dayz I almost had a feeling that I am going to get a heart attack...my hands dint sweat(u cud attribute that to the Ultra cold conditions.)
I just wish more such volatile dayz for me to finally attain vairagya urf nirvana..i hope i have sm gud deeds under my belt..

p.s.:I have even started listening to "what if god was in one of us" by joan osbourne..
and now i am seriously wondering why my first blog of the year is about heartattacks..

No comments: