Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where are we...

I have been thinking for the last few weeks...a few of my gud frens tying the knot and it reminds of my case...hopelessly hopeless...though the followng is little out of context...
jst analysing that I thought why some people keep phone with them at bed...and in silent mode..so is it an urge to have it by themselves all the time or what..even though they may hardly pick calls at nite..well I am still looking for answers..and if the phone isnt in silent mode..then what happens to them if sm1 actually calls/messages...
Another thing was ..do single people who are partying/or are with frens saturday nite...reply to messages...I dont think they do...if they are to someone that means they may be in "like with the person they are messaging"
Do frens and i mean a girl and a boy mainly...remain connected well after marriage or if one of them has found someone..things change..bt why shud they..its the love/new person who shud accomodate the old guys..
am still looking fr answers...

2 comments:

pyrole said...

Abey yaar Mamoo...not to worry tera no. bhi ayega...

Indescriptible said...

hahahahaha!!!