Sunday, March 22, 2009

call (a) girl

Now many of you mst have seen the axe-effect ad where in a girl writes her phone no. on the car window after smoking it with her breath...well I had watched the ad a couple of times..and a few days back i took the plunge..I called that no(+919987333333).....and I suspected that it mite be either sm call girl service or mayb there wud be a prize in store for me for actually callin that no.(well who really does.)But it turned out to be jjst an axe-effect service...well lets see how the conversation went...(lets calll the recorded girl's voice as CG for call girl)
CG-Welcome to Axe-effect To continue press 1 to end press 2
Me-1.
CG-Hey..Neha here...so would you like to take me out on your car..To say yes press 1 to say no press 2
Me-1
CG-(in a slightly sleazy voice)--well you know how to impress girls..so I have a friend who would like to see you...if you want To say yes press 1 to say no press 2
Me-1
CG-Well I have got sm guy on my hand ;)..So Natasha would like to wake you up in the morning and talk to you then..wat say..if you want To say yes press 1 to say no press 2
Me-1
CG-for 7:30 am press 730
Me-850
CG-So Natasha would wake you at 8:50 for the next five days..

Well I did not get the call next morning...bt i got it the next day..I missed it..bt they messaged me that I jst dint pick up the phone..:) (I was sleeping)


I am listening to Poker Face by Lady Gaga..I jst love lady gaga..her previous song Just Dance is a must listen..

1 comment:

Indescriptible said...

Awesome!!!Let me try my luck too!!!