Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bored.....the story continued...

Smtime back I had written a blog on how I had got bored of things..I had even gone to the extend on actually putting my orkut and Gtalk status as bored..it was a first frm anyone...comeon who accepts on public forums that they are bored except hollywood celebrities :) ..it seems now I have a fan following too..not the kinds those celebrities have ..neither that explicit...but I have a lot of people on my gtalk ,orkut and facebook who accept it for watever reasons it may be...that they are bored...it just reminds me of the chat in Before Sunrise "I mean, just once, I'd love to see, some little old lady save up all her money, to go to the fortune teller, and she'd get there, all excited about hearing her future, and the woman would say, "Um-humm. Tomorrow, and all your remaining days will be exactly like today. A tedious collection of hours. And you will have no new passions, and no new thoughts and no new travels, and when you die, you'll be completely forgotten. "
Ohh..I simply love this movie and its sequel Before Sunset...The conversations and the European setting ...anywayz..i will take off now..just put ur orkut/facebook/Gtalk status to bored and U 'll get a free talk time with me..:)

These days I am listening to heart of glass by blondie

No comments: