Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Impressions



Now..People say that first impressions matter..to me I think they matter the most...
For me first impression matter big time..its the period between I first meet you/talk to you and by the time I regularly chat with you..can be a period of a few dayz or months or hours..U shud nt be cheap or too funny ..
For me its also like if ur first impression is gud then u will stay gud in my eyes for a big time..u do anything bad, say anything bad ..it really wont make a difference..
But if your first impression is bad..then I wud not really trust you or watever gud u mite do ..it will take a hell lot of time for me to thing any gud of you...
So in a way if you want to knw if I want to talk to you or like you..jst ask me wat my first impression of you is...

I dint knw vich pic to put so have put both of them..
Am listening to The ting tings-We walk..sorta pop song..