Sunday, January 27, 2008

Accented Jobless

I have had a gala time in the last 1 weeek...I dint get to meet sarkozy or actually get anywhere near him(since he ditched us)..and neither dint bruni show up..bt I am kinda hoping tht I mite see them both in Mumbai..if today's TOI is to believed which i really want to..I dint get particulalrly drunk ..bt I had a time..and I am also done with I keep getting these gud old times once in a while u see ...I also am done with the job treat that i owed to my friends so now I can really,truly go for the kill in the parties to be thrown by my friends(U know wat i mean..eating and eating their money:P )

I jst realized that I am a just another jobless guy..I got this comment frm a PYT a couple of nights before and there is nothing that cud be elaborated abt it..means I have tried to reason it out ..bt alas..I cant really make anything out of it...I now look at every action of mine as just another thing done by a jobless guy ...and on the top of it I gave one of my top notch secrets abt an incident in my first year like a novice to this lady..and I keep getting my leg pulled by her(really pathetic condition tht I am in)..
before this i did recieve sm more comments abt myself...like I talk in an accented way...speaking of which I do enjoy tht...like I try this really bad version of the arabic/palestinian accent..and smtimes i do this angrez ki aulad wala version:))
anyways I will take off for now..

1 comment:

Sach1 said...

oyee jobless! am still not done wid da tr8 part so u need 2 edit d post...
newaz gud luck fr d not so valued job...go talk 2 ppl who landed up wid companies like IBM...naam hai par paisa nahi..tab u ll realize wat u hav actually hit @!
And hey, hope u meet bruni fr sure(sarkozy mile na mile :P :P :P)