Friday, January 18, 2008

Old Skool

I happened to go to college once in a while these dayz...its pretty busy..
I have found sm solace in the wrk I have taken up in organizing the French Prez's visit to Indian Habitat Centre here in delhi.The wrk is easy but gets on my nerve really + i also happen to be meeting the kinda ppl i want to meet..very opinionated...upmarket...sophistication ..traits which I dont encounter that much in iit. Their views are pretty critical and also very deeply thought of either they are drugged or i dont know what.
I went to Khan market for the first time ...and its become a regular now for me..
neways I still found time a couple of days back to go to a class..I cudnt believe it when I took a elevator and I realized that i hadnt boarded it in the last 1-1.5 years.the boring music which plays inside it...the way it stops if too many ppl come into it.
neways it ws still very nice to attend a class..I think my first class in iit was also in this same classroom..and this ws the same place i was chuckec out of class for sleeping in my very first lecture....damn it..it ws a 8 o clock class ppl..so i am allowed to sleep in classes where else will i cover up my sleep.
I have a lot of stuff to do these dayz..and next 2 weeks I have so much to do..this prez's visit..then a meeting with my project guide..gotta meet a prof in DU too...then I have exams ..and bw the exams hav to attend a wedding..It feels too busy ..
still i donot knw if its gud or bad..DO i want a wrk life balance or do i want to be a workalcoholic or high on sm other kinda stuff...I have too much to ponder

1 comment:

Sach1 said...

omg! wat a hard schedule 2 manage..i wonder hw u do that..must b tifff :D
in btw..thnk u fr bloggin...