Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Operation Desert Storm and i dunno wat all random heading u cud giv to this blog

Now this is a personality test..you have to imagine a few things..it depicted my mindset for sure..u chek urs ///
First imagine a desert ...tell wat kind it is..
Wat I imagined was a big desert like Agraba of Aladin ...
Then think of a cube..where is it.wat dimensions is it...in the air or on ground...what texture and wat stuff it is made up of
I imagined a ice cube which is melting away and is in the centre of the desert..and is transparent..and a pretty smal cube.
at all times you should remember that u hav to tell the first thing that comes to your mind..
now imagine a ladder,its orientation wrt to cube..its dimensions ..
I imagined a ladder which was abt 10ft and wasnt near the cube...
now imagine a buunch of flowers,their types..how many kinda flowers ..colours..etc orientation wrt to the cube..
I imagined flowers of different kinds...blue purple tulips.red roses and yellow daffodils..
Now imagine a desrt storm...tell me abt its details.
i imagined one which was far awy and going away ....
Now the last part...imagine a horse...wat kinds..standing walking...and orientation wrt to the cube..if its wearing a saddle...
I imagined a stationary horse with a saddle..

Now here is the interpretation..every1 is entitled for his or her own..
The cube represent ur ego...its dimensions represnts the size of ur ego....and everything's orientation is checked wrt to the cube...
so mine is small ego and transparent personality...speaks wat i have in my mind..(pretty true since that is my new year resolution..)..my cube ws on grnd so i stay with the practicalities..
ladder represents ur ambition.,..i have big ambitions..bt since its nowhere near the cube..it tells that i am dreaming too high mayb..if its proportional to the cube and inclined on the cube then it tells that u r aiming and going right..
then the flowers tell that i have different kinds of groups of friends..since i have different types of flowers...and their brightness tells us that they are effervescent personalities..
the storm represents the problems in ur life..in my case it says that the storm is going away..and its far away frm the cube tells that it is far away frm me..
and last bt not the least horse represnts the love interest..in my case its not near my cube aka ego..and its standing neither coming towards me nor going away...and saddle represents mine is controlled love and not raw love..anywayz i agree with most of the findings...
Now I tag Sachi Mahajan to do the same..

No comments: