Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hair Clipped..

Now for past sm time i had been wanting to try out the hairstyle of Abhishek with those clip on.IIT ppl, i think are nt that fashion conscious(wont be able to appreciate me:) ) ..so i decided to try out at the Eastwind rock fest at NSIC grnds yesterday(Btw the fest sked except tht there ws a filter at the gate which allowed only the real hot chicks inside the arena ).
Now one of my friends has challenged me to wear them in IIT which i thought wudnt do ..bt now i hav changed my mind..i will this week or next week onwards..will keep u updated wateva happens in tht regard..
anywayz..I also want to try out the Nazi uniform which prince of england had worn at a bday bash smtime back..if anyone of u knws where i cud find one..plz tell me...i hav to do this b4 i leave iit:)..

No comments: