Monday, February 18, 2008

I stole a Tag:)

Simple ans sweet:: Just need to answer everything...
A book that made you laugh:Tom Sawyer,Saki
A book that made you cry::) My course books…All the Networks wale courses and their books whose names i hardly remember…For days it was impossible for me to comprehend even a single word out of it(though I did try only for hours.) into my smal brain…Umm I think the instructor is to be blamed and not the author..Anyways it did make me cry…
A book that scared you:Analog by I dont knw who…uff! kya theory hai boss…Practical to hai hi nahi ;)
A book that disgusted you:the self help books...and especally the "7 effective habits" wali buk..read it and you’ll know how and why!
A book you loved in elementary school:All those kid story books…: )A book you loved in middle school or junior high school: David Copperfield…I had so much to relate to it then : )
a book you loved in college: Five point someone! Chetan Bhagat you did well with it...From college life to love life…Next to best!
A book that challenged your identity:all the maths wali course books hands down,,and also the electrical engg books that had a lot of maths in them..simply luv them
Your favorite mystery: Da Vinci…It still is a mystery to me :) and also the enid blyton and nancy drew and the hardy boys
Your favorite biography:netaji subhash chandra bose

No comments: