Monday, February 18, 2008

Am i getting fatttttttttttttt




I used to have this obsession with my weight ever since 10th class..I hav had a constant weight of 62 kgs since then for the past 7-8 years.


But I have suddenly reached 68 Kgs and now I have hit the scales again.I have now started cheking my BMI(Body-Mass Index) everyday(For starters this is there on my phone so I am all the time calculating it..its arnd 22 rite now which is fairly good.)Bt i just need a few more kilos (3 to be exact) wen i cross the BMI=23 level..THis is the best BMI and the Maxmimum healthy BMI for us asians..(Europeans and Americans are allowed a BMI of 25 which is a weight of 76 kgs for my height)..


Now I am not here to advertise my good stats(which are perfect as of now:) )..bt to discuss the possiblity of me joining the Obese/Fat ppl gang who try Atkins and other diets//


I am trying to cut on my fat intake..hav taken to walking...reduced eating after a level...


Now suddenly I am being reminded of Snehashish on the TV-show Roadies and how I could poosibly end up and now also of the contest biggest loser jeetega...Damn it I think I will go and exercise now

1 comment:

Rohit Agarwal said...

:)) are yaar tu to senti ho gaya... just stop eating the high-fat sauce at Subways and everything will be fine in no time