Friday, May 22, 2009

Infectious Greed..


Now the heading is copied from some blog..

forgeting that...lets concentrate on my life these dayz..hav been off drinking since last year's pool side party..(well it ws my first pool party...and none after that..) That is abouth 14 bloody months...Well now things are jst waiting for me to get sloshed once again..am missing paris..jst met a guy in office who was also in paris as an intern..started discussin all the stuff that used to happen there..and all the gals..and all the discos and drinks...

smbody please jst give me a job of bartender or McDonald guy in Paris..i wudnt complain....

.Welll how I got this heading..its all goin in my head...Watchin oil jump up and down...i jst feel..I jst wnt one good day..like George soros had in 1991 or like the black swan guy(Nassim Nicholas Taleb) had or like many traders have had jst one day of their lives..I jst want one gud day ..and I will quit ..and play safe...jst want to be a rogue trader till then..I havnt slept well in many dayz now..a lot is goin in my head..have been thinking a lot..and I jst need to clear it out...there is no job like trading ..bt then there is no place like Paris..and U knw wat the best thing wud be to have the love of my life in Paris with me with a Job of a trader...Now I am getting greedy...so I dont even knw wat kinda cr&^ I am dishing out..bt rite now i am listening to ...blah blahh..ballllahhh...disco lies moby

1 comment:

Rohit said...

Dude... stop blogging and get a life