Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Secret Diary

Now i was looking for a rough copy last nite..wen i stumbled upon my first writings..Its actually my diary from the first year of IITDelhi..Well i first thought there ws no point reading it since I myself had written it but then I thought to myself why not..
One of of the interesting pieces was where i had written that my grades in IIT semester exams were inversely proportional to my efforts..Well it alwayz remained so even after that...and it very well mayb..
then there were tell-all tales of my umpteen visits with a couple of my friends in first year to Miranda House to meet our respective friends :P..and the time we were thrown out of the CCD at K-nags market since we had MacDonald's scoops with us...and the time i dint go to meet this friend when she was going one last time to save myself of all the heartbreak or anything...well i used to think that's the best option ..run,hide,dont talk,dont call,think of bad things about the person to get over stuff...
i never thought i wud remember all this except for this diary..
then there were tales about the raggin times ..how like vich senior i thought ws cool and which ones were gory (there were a couple whom I jst cudnt help getting afraid of..)
whhile reading it i also remembred the time when my roommates found out this diary and were reading it aloud to each other in my absence in first year..it was round about then that i buried it in one of my bags never to be read again...
well I read it and i dont think I have changed one bit in many senses...i am still the same one..uncluttered...frank...clear mind...and procastrinating stuff...I had written so many stuff i shud do while i ws in iit ..i had planned to do them in the first year itself(foreign language,guitar,dance, and what not)..bt it took me about 5 years to do most of them..and i am still a big time amateur if i can call that ....that's for my learning curve..

2 comments:

Rohit said...

Which diary was it?

Why don't I remember?

Unknown said...

I had written a lot of comments abt ur alleged GF's and how u used to behave wen they made u cry :P