Sunday, May 17, 2009

Veg vs Non-veg

Well this one is not about veg and non-vegetarian talks..
This is about the perennial problem the vegetarians have while going out with the non-vegetarians..and the bills are shared and equally split..lets face it...non-vegs alwayz eat more..their food is more expensive....so they alwayz get more value out of their money..

Well ..so I had to give a treat to my non-veg friend Sachi ..and she also has to give me..for all the job which we got...so we decided that let it be in a differnt way ..we both go out and have our kinds of food..and I 'll pay for her and she'll pay for me..she gains anytime u see..she has appetite..;)

Well ..I am listening to jon bon jovi' Blaze of Glory , I'll Be There For You , You Give Love a Bad Name , Keep The Faith , Living On A Prayer , wanted dead or alive and bed of roses these dayz...

3 comments:

Sach1 said...

LOL!!! I neva' thought this was worth blogging ;-)

Unknown said...

i ran out of ideas ..and ppl to think of...

Unknown said...

;)