Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bas itna sa khwab hai


ok...first the title..its taken frm a PYT's status on gtalk..and why bas itna sa khwaab...I will explain that later
now the blog...I have been having kind of weird dreams of late..in the latest one my family that includes my mom ,sister and me are taken by FBI on a secret mission ..kinda of super cool..right...weird in the sense that why they did not take my dad..I can think of some conspiracy theory on that..If any one of you has seen Alias on Axn (I have always had a thing for Sydney Bristow aka Jennifer Garner...man she is so smart and hot..)then they would know that maybe my dad is working for FBI or better still double crossing them by working with the Neo-KGB aka Russian network...now why the dream/khwaab is bas itna sa..because I donot remember what happens after that..I am looking for answers ..because the Truth is Out there..:P(just trying to be cheeky here.)

No comments: