Thursday, May 6, 2010

I ,Me,Myself




This is again going to be jst a meaningless juxtaposition of random thoughts..I have yet to decide what the title should be ..But we should be able to work it out by the end of it..
I was just wondering how animals and humans are different..Animals just need one set of voice/vocal noise to say what they want..Dogs just bark .......Similarly Cats need a meow..and its superior in the Cat family(Lion/Tiger) just need to roar..and it all the permutations are able to convey a vast majority of meaning.( hunt that cat in a pack,Let's all fly south now!" or "Tiger on the prowl! Form an orderly stampede!)
on the other end of it..humans use a vast, seemingly infinite array of utterances to convey just one meaning: "Me! Me! Look at me! I am important! My opinions matter!
whatever..I have got the title now..which I have put it there..ciao

No comments: