Wednesday, September 23, 2009

have u ever

HAVE YOU EVER.......

Smoked a cigarette?:ya but thankfully I dint continue
Crashed a friend's car?: I can drive pretty well so that scenario never occurred but I am willing to give it a try. ..
Stolen a car?: Dozens of times!( In GTA of course)
Been in love?: Yes,..really i dont knw the differnce when its love/like/lust....
Been dumped?: no comments....
Shoplifted?: Ooooo... thank God I wasn't caught!.ya Bookshop and another time at archies..
Been in a fist fight?:schooll..nthing rough though..
Snuck(I guess she meant sneaked) out of your parent's house?: I wish!
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?: I still do.
Been arrested?:
Nopes. I never wish to be either.
Gone on a blind date?: I am not into blind dates, have enough worries on my mind already...
Skipped school?:once...lied with my sister to parents..
Been on a plane?: yep. i love to fly!
Seen someone die?: Sadly yes. My grandpa. I still cant believe tht he is gone...
Been to Canada?: nopes
Purposely set a part of yourself on fire?: I am weird but I ain't stupid!
Been jet-skiing?: I want to someday.
Met someone in person from the Internet?: sounds exciting.
Taken pain killers?: Don't need 'em!
Flown a kite?: Yes, but I am very bad at at it.
Built a sand castle?: nope, but I keep building castles in the air..
Gone puddle jumping?:ye... I love splashing...;)
Cheated while playing a game?: Every time!
Been lonely?: That's all I have mostly been.
Fallen asleep at work or school/college?: Never in school, it was way too fun to do that. But in college,most classes..my first mechanical lecture to the lectures in final year of Prof. Shantanu
Used a fake ID?:to get into college fests..
Felt an earthquake?:never..i smhow can never feel it..
Touched a snake?: Eww!! yes infact..once..
Slept beneath the stars?:yes...
Been robbed?: Yes, of my innocence.
Been misunderstood?: When have I not?
Won a contest?: Now I am a smart kid...:)
Run a red light/stop sign?: What's a red light and a stop sign?
Been suspended from school?: Does being suspended from college count?I havent been either...:))
Been in a car accident?: Car, Yes.
Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night?: I like ice cream but that's going way off the limit!
Walked the streets drunk?: I guess..many times...paris ..tht ws life .,,,,
Had déjà vu?: Many times. (Why do I feel I have posted this before?)
Danced in the moonlight?:why did all these gud things happen so long time back...
Witnessed a crime?: If using sms lingo in a blog is a crime, then yes. Don't ask who it was.
Been obsessed with post-it notes?: No.
Squished barefoot through the mud?: Yep
Been lost?: I am lost most of the time.
Been on the opposite side of the country?: Yes.
Swum in the ocean?: Nope.
Cried yourself to sleep?: Twice in the last 8 years...
Played cops and robbers?: yeah sorta..we called it commandoes...
Recently coloured with crayons?: Left that long ago.
Sung karaoke?: You don't wanna hear me sing, trust me.
Paid for a meal with only coins?:yes...in europe..wanted to finish off all tht loose change man..
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?: A few things. I regret them now.
Made prank phone calls?: Lots and lots!
Caught a snow flake on your tongue?: Never seen snow falling.
Written a letter to Santa Claus?: Nah.its a myth dear...
Blown bubbles?: lots when I was a kid.
Bonfire on the beach?: Nope. ..not on a beach bt bonfires many a times...
Cheated on a test?: Yeah, but I am pretty bad at it. I either get caught or it doesn't make any difference.
Gone skinny-dipping in a pool?: Naughty me.

No comments: