Wednesday, September 23, 2009

tagged

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

First of all I know she won't but hypothetically speaking, I guess I would forgive her and assume that there was something missing in my love that made her go search for it somewhere else.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?

I had always dreamed and prayed to God of settling abroad with someone I really love, be famous and powerful and be happy with my life. I dont knw if still want to settle abroad...bt rest, I want yes all the time..

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?

Nobody's. I am not a violent person at all and I don't keep grudges against anyone no matter what they have done to me. Forgive and you will be forgiven says my God and I believe in it strongly.I used to keep grudges..bt i stopped doing tht long time back..i say watever i want to there and then nowadayz...

Matthew 6:14-15 - "If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins."

4. Why do you blog?

Well, I started the blog for a reason but now I blog for a completely different reason. The original reason is irrelevant now. But now, I blog because I love to share what I feel and experience with other people. And I love it when others can relate or not relate to it.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Hmm. No. She thought she loved me and somehow convinced me that we were meant to be. But when we kissed for the first time it was yuck. I knew and she knew that it wasn't love. hehe. We are again best friends now and she is happily committed to someone else and so am I. :)

6. Which is more blessed : loving someone or being loved by someone?

I believe loving someone is more blessed because it is harder to give than to take.

1 John 4:16 - "...God is love. Whoever lives in love, lives in God and God in him."

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?

I thought I would have to wait forever to find her but I am glad I didn't have to. 's hard but the scripture that keeps me strong is in 1 Corinthians 13.

1 Corinthians 13 - "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails....And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?

I had thought about it a lot before actually meeting her and it scared me a lot. I knew I wouldn't be able to dissolve my feelings easily. But thank God, she was single too when we met. If I would have been just one more day late or early, things could have been quite different now. But God's timing is perfect. Both of us are glad we trusted in Him and did not take decisions ourselves.

Proverbs 3:5 - "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and do not depend on your own understanding."

9. If you could root for one special cause, what would it be?

It's something different. "Salvation for all." because I think this is all that matters in life. To know how to contribute, see John 3:16.

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

10. What takes you down the fastest?

I once rode this roller coaster that had a 1000 feet drop in .42 seconds. I think that was what took me down the fastest.

Okay, seriously I don't like people who 'use' God. I have seen many people come to us for prayer for different reasons and when they get it, they never come back. Seek God for what He is, not for what He can give and when you do, He will give you what you want anyway but it will be so much better.

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek first God's kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

11. What resurrects you the fastest?

Whenever she comes online on msn. I might even be dead but hearing that *ding* sound will actually resurrect me! :D

12. What's your fear?

I used to keep having different fears. There was a time I was afraid of death because I was not sure what would happen after that. Then I had a stupid fear that suddenly everyone would stop loving me and a few more. Then recently I had this fear of losing her because the way we met was too good to be true. But then God made me remember the verse 1 John 4:18 which says "There is no fear in love. Perfect love casts out fear..." And I haven't feared ever since.

1 John 4:18 - "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?

I know pj was a very different person when we first met, but now she is this always happy, positive kinda person who has learnt to make God a part of her every aspect of life. And her journey with God started from my blog and that makes me happy. She is a bit too shy but she has a pure heart and God sees the heart. I'm sure God has wonderful things in store for her. You guys should ask her. It's a wonderful story.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

Married and poor anytime.I can work hard and earn money to keep us going but can't work hard and earn love!

15. What's the first think you do when you get up?

Say the Lord's name and thank Him for everything that I have or don't have.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?

I don't think that is possible because love isn't that easy a thing that you can share with two. You will always always love one more than the other. And so I will choose the one I love more.

17. Would you give all in a relationship?

If I am in the right one which I am, yes and much more.

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he/she has done?

Again, I am not the kind of person who keeps grudges. I have gone through things that if someone else had gone through would probably have murdered the person. But as I said, my God expects of me to forgive and so I do. Also I don;t judge either as to why someone did what they did or what kind of a person that makes them.

Matthew 7:1 - "Stop judging so that you will not be judged."

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

I am glad I am in a relationship. It makes me feel complete.

Genesis 2:19-24 - "The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." But for Adam no suitable helper was found. So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said,"This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, for she was taken out of man." For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh."

20. Tag 6 people.

I'm confused who to tag. So anyone who comments on this post is tagged.

2 comments: