Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tig Tag toe

Got this from blog .I will tag my sole blog friend Sachi here...
Be brutally honest. I can take it, I think. However, if I suddenly disappear from Blogosphere or maybe even hang myself, you'll know whose fault it was. Reply to the following questions in the comment box and then take the tag(reminded to me by miss divinediu). :D

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3.Something I have and you want?
4.Give me a nick name and explain why you picked it.
5.Describe me in one word.
6.What was your first impression of me?
7.Do you still think that way about me now?
8.What reminds you of me?
9.If you could ever give me one thing, what would it be?
10.How well do you know me?
11.How do you see me in the future?
12. Something you wanted to tell me but couldn't.
13.Are you going to put this on your blog to see what I say about you?

No comments: